A breast augmentation is a procedure to place breast implants under the breast or chest muscle for enlargement.
This procedure can correct:
- Small breasts
- Loss of breast fullness after breastfeeding
- Asymmetry or different size breasts
- Tubular or oddly shaped breasts
A breast lift procedure can lift and restore breast shape to create a full firm breast by reducing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue.
A breast reduction can help women with very large breasts who may experience problems caused by the excessive weight.
These procedures can correct:
- Saggy breasts from pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Saggy breasts due to weight gain and weight loss
- Loss of shape and firmness due to age and gravity
- Large breasts that may cause neck pain, skeletal deformities and breathing problems
Fat transfers are a more natural approach to breast augmentation. For this procedure, the patient’s fat cells are extracted by liposuction: typically from the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, or an area with unwanted/excess fat. The fat is purified and re-injected into the patient’s breasts, resulting in a very natural-looking enhancement.
Benefits of this procedure include:
- Soft and natural breast
- Your body tissue is used instead of synthetic/foreign materials
- Unwanted/excess fat is removed, resulting in slimming an additional problem area
Gynecomastia is quite common and affects an estimated 40-60 percent of men. A reduction will reduce fat and/or glandular tissue from around the breast, and in extreme cases, excess skin. This procedure will improve the appearance of or correct the over development of male breasts.
Liposuction improves the contour and proportion of your body by reducing the amount of fat from a wide variety of areas. This is not an alternative to weight loss, but the procedure offers a way to a smoother, trimmer body for those with areas of fat that won’t go away with weight loss or exercise.
A Brazilian Butt Lift is designed to lift the buttocks to a higher position, add volume, and enhance the shape. Complete Laser Clinic does this through a fat transfer. Using TickleLipo, fat is removed from an area it is not wanted (tummy, waist, back, or thighs) and transplanted to the buttocks.
Some benefits this technique offers are:
- More natural feel and appearance
- Reduces scarring
- Shorter recovery time
- Eliminating the risk of rejection accompanied with implants
Tummy Tucks reduce excess fat and skin while re-establishing weakened or separated muscles.
This procedures can correct:
- Excess skin as a result of significant weight loss
- Excess localized fat in the abdominal area
- Loose and sagging skin in the abdominal region
- Weakened or separated abdominal muscles due to pregnancy, weight loss, or aging
A thigh lift is used to return legs to a slim and toned appearance.
Consider a thigh lift if your goal is to:
- Remove excess skin formed after significant weight loss
- Improve the contour of your thighs
- Remove the skin affected by the stretch marks
- Obtain a toned and tightened thigh contour
An arm lift, also known as a brachioplasty, reduces excess hanging skin from the underarm and reshapes the under portion of the upper arm — from the armpit to the elbow. Brachioplasty is designed to give you tightened, toned, and more proportioned upper arms.
This procedure can help correct:
- Excess and sagging skin on the upper arm (batwing)
- Localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region
A belt lipectomy is designed to reduce the excess skin and tissue around your hips and waistline. This operation can also result in a flatter belly.
This procedure can correct:
- Excess skin formed after significant weight loss
- Sagging mid-body caused by multiple pregnancies or aging
- Skin affected by stretch marks
Labiaplasty reduces excess labial skin to decrease the size of the labia, reduce irritation of the area, and improve the appearance.
This procedure can correct:
- Labia that are large and often become irritated or chafed by tight-fitting clothes or an athletic lifestyle
- Long, large or irregularly shaped labia
- Tears and other damage caused by childbirth
Meet Our Surgeon
Dr. Lee Turner
Sign up to receive specials directly in your inbox:
Popular Services & Products
Patient Success Stories…
Michelle Paulette Read More
I called around to a lot of different places in the area when looking for a office to have my procedure done at. I chose CLC first because of the friendly and informative receptionist. She answered all of the questions that I had, and really made me feel comfortable. I ended up having my procedure done that day with Lisa Smith, she was so nice and walked me through the whole process, even stopping every now and then to have me look and make my own suggestions to make sure that I was happy. To top it all off they are so affordable, and actually give you options! I have gone back twice now, and will continue to go back! Thank you so much to the girls at CLC Mooresville!
Helix Tate Read More
I have been to multiple complete laser clinic locations depending on who has the Soonest opening. But the nebo office is by far my favorite. Everyone there is always nice and very knowledgeable when answering questions. Plus if you need any injectables you should definitely go see Travis in my opinion he is by far the best.
Melanie Lancaster Matthews Read More
I have been a patient/purchased services at the Asheville location for almost three years (botox, fllers, kybella, all laser services, weight loss program and accent). I also had surgery (laser lipo) at two of their other locations. I hope to have coolsculpting very soon. I always recommend CLC!
Schedule a free consult